21 Fun Facts About Me...
In order to save on the long ass posts for people to get to know me. I thought I would give you some fun facts about my life. No specific order, random thoughts - but that's how I operate these days anyways. Enjoy!
1. I went to The Florida State University, Majored in Communications with a Minor in Psychology. GO NOLES!
2. At FSU, I invented a sport called Bar Sliding. It's legit.
3. I have completed 3 Half Marathons, best time being 1:53:56.
4. I've completed one 70.3 Ironman. One of the hardest things I've ever done. Completed in 6:29:56.
5. I love Biscuits (duh, hence the name of the blog).
6. I live for Trap Music. 2Chains and Lil Wayne are my spirit animals.
7. My favorite band is Incubus. My friends (Cory, Shana and Rob), and I tried to meet them and hung out by their tour bus and swore this was our moment to become groupies. It didn't happen.
8. I own a Peloton, I'm obsessed. Follow me, 2Chainz (told you I'm obsessed)
9. I live in Lululemon. But, trying to get into the habit of wearing real clothes
10. I travel a lot for work. I'm in sales for Oracle.
11. I love love working out. It helps my sanity. I also played basketball for 10 years and swam for 4.
12. Wine is my gogo juice. Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite.
13. I'm competitive.
14. I love Scrabble Cheeze-It's. The mystery of what word you can spell out when you grab a handful. It's exhilarating.
15. New mom (duh, other reason for the name of the blog).
16. I have a super handsome, amazingly bearded husband.
17. I love party planning.
18. Surprisingly, I love fashion. But, not like runway fashion (I'm not cool enough for that). Like, new mom fashion. Give me, Old Navy, Target, Gap, Loft, Nordstrom, H&M and Asos...please and thank you.
19. My friends keep me sane and humble. My mom gives me motivation.
20. I love traveling. Bucket List: Hawaii, Thailand, Chile, Austria, Switzerland.
21. I'm extremely sarcastic.
If you want to know more about me...leave a comment!