31 Things For My 31st Birthday
This is by no means is in any specific order; rather a random list of things I've learned in my 31 years of life and one extra for good luck.
1. People will always judge, do you.
2. Being a parent is harder than anyone could ever describe or prepare you for.
3. Laughter is the best medicine.
4. If you can dish out advice, take it.
5. Find the bright side in bad situations.
6. Patience is a learned trait.
7. If you hate your job, quit.
8. Say "yes" more.
9. Travel often.
10. Pay for services when a chore stresses you out.
11. Party hard.
12. Love even harder.
13. Kindness is easier than hate.
14. Buy matching jammies.
15. If you've been thinking about it and cannot stop, buy it/do it.
16. Keep a tight friend circle.
17. Enjoy Sunday family dinners.
18. Enjoy all the sleep you can before a baby.
19. Make yourself happy.
20. Drink good wine.
21. Invest in your health.
22. Don't be talked into something you really don't want to do.
23. Dancing is always a good idea.
24. Nothing good ever happens after midnight.
25. Always eat the pizza and the chocolate.
26. Sunshine is the best source of happiness.
27. If you're feeling yourself, take the selfie.
28. Don't be embarrassed to do the things you want to do.
29. If you need help, ask.
30. Stop apologizing all the time.
31. Own your shit.
32. Don't compare yourself to others. EVER.