Guide to Amazon Prime Day
Ya'll - this is somewhat controversial; its been deemed as a "fake holiday" and the prices have been somewhat questionable. However; there are a few things that I think are totally worthwhile, and I'm here for it.
This legendary holiday starts today; July 16th at 3pm and ends July 17th, at 11:59pm. Jump on it.
Check out my short list below for; what I'd like to call: Amazon Prime Day, Baby and a Biscuit Edition. Clever, right?
Be sure to click on the link, it'll take you where you need to go...
- Amazon Echo - We use this to play music for baby girl at all hours of the day. Also, let's be honest. I use this when I'm whoopin' it up at home. You know, that parent life party.
- Amazon Dot - Same thing as the above, but if your space is larger that a 10x10, its good to have this to play your sweet jams.
- Ring Doorbell - This is the best. I used it when that pesky UPS/FedEx guy would come during bath time and ring the doorbell 1,000x and the babe would be screaming. Its a little bit of an oxymoron since you'll be ordering all the things and they'll have to show up. This little gem gives you a little peak at who is at your door. Again, I'm here for it.
- Fire Tablet - Have a kid? A long plane ride? A long car ride? This will be your life saver. But, let's add this to things I said I wasn't going to do as a parent. Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Club, they're educational - so, save yourself some grief and get this thing.
- Skip Hop Activity Play Center - This made the OG list of my favorite baby items and still wins. We've now slightly packed it away and baby girl still goes and finds it in the garage and plays with it. It's a must in my eyes.
A few things to note: You must be an Amazon Prime Member; but, if you're not, are you even living? Also, make sure to check out the Daily Deals, they launch both days and are also dropping by the minute. I'll do my best to update as I keep an eye out on some of my favorites.
May The Odds Ever be in your Favor.